Friday, November 6, 2009

An Update...

As you may have noticed, I've not posted anything here in about a month and a half. I do have a reason for this--I'm pregnant! I am just now 12 weeks along, and as you might imagine, the last couple of months just haven't been food-centric. I'm feeling better, but still not up to my old self, so I'm hoping I get back to posting about food again in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for your patience while I'm working on my bun in the oven!

Subscribe to free updates from Mindy's Mouthful

Chef E November 6, 2009 at 10:27 PM

Ha I had a thought you might be! With the move and all the stuff you do, a bun in the oven, a new sibling for the beautiful girl, I bet she is happy too!

Daily Spud November 7, 2009 at 6:05 AM

Congratulations Mindy! That bun in the oven is absolutely the most important thing for you to be working on right now :)

Sarah November 9, 2009 at 12:11 PM

Congratulations!!! Must be something in the water. Two of my good friends just emailed me the same thing!

Kathy - Cooking On the Side November 9, 2009 at 4:04 PM

Many congrats, Mindy - that's fantastic news!! You know exactly what I was feeling this spring now, eh? :-) Hope all is well!

Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction November 10, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Congratulations! I have missed you, but I am glad to hear your wonderful news. So excited for you! Look forward to hearing more from you again soon!

Chef Fresco November 18, 2009 at 9:16 PM

Congratulations! That is so exciting!!

Lori November 20, 2009 at 9:05 AM

Congratulations!!! That is great! With my travels and the move I haven't been able to keep up much with posts so it is good to know I didn't miss out on a ton of great recipes. Ha, ha! What great news to come back too. I'm sure you'll be feeling up to your foodie self again soon!

Michelle @ Taste As You Go December 2, 2009 at 4:48 PM

Congratulations on your wonderful news!

Paula - bell'alimento December 18, 2009 at 3:23 PM

That's so awesome : ) CONGRATULATIONS! Glad to hear you're feeling better! Baci e' Buon Natale!