Monday, September 21, 2009

As I may have mentioned before, my husband is a German professor. A few days ago, he decided to bring pretzels to one of his classes, but neither of us had ever made them before! Good thing I had just run across Annie's beautiful pretzel photos over at Annie's Eats. The recipe is actually Alton Brown's, and what a yummy recipe it was!

We were a little wary at first, partially because they take quite a while to make, and partially because the dough was difficult to work with. (It was dry and difficult to stretch.) But once we baked them up, they looked and tasted wonderful! Unfortunately, the recipe only made nine smaller pretzels, and since my husband has eight students in this particular class, we only had one to share. If you're making them for a crowd, make extras so that you can eat one (or two) yourself!

Head on over to Annie's Eats or to the Food Network for the recipe.

Chef Fresco September 21, 2009 at 10:50 PM

Aww those look like they turned out so perfectly!

Lori September 22, 2009 at 8:05 AM

Oh, how I heart pretzels! One of my favorite things about Germany and Austria - those big doughy bites with spicy mustard. These turned out great. I haven't made any on my own yet, but I'll try this recipe when I do.

Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction September 22, 2009 at 10:32 AM

Yum! Your pretzels look great. I made pretzels a few months ago for the PMOW challenge using Alton Brown's recipe... So tasty!

Laura September 23, 2009 at 11:31 PM

Looks like soemthing I could do - and I love pretzels, it's something I always buy when I pass by al Alsatian bakery!

Sarah September 23, 2009 at 11:50 PM

Delicious! I have had a fair amount of ggod luck with Alton's recipes.

Aurelie September 29, 2009 at 8:39 AM

Pretzels is magnificent, congratulation!!

Simply Life September 29, 2009 at 8:59 AM

Yum! I love pretzels and those look delicious!

Lisa September 29, 2009 at 10:52 AM

I keep seeing pretzels and now I want to make some!

Erica September 29, 2009 at 5:20 PM

Wow! Those pretzels look perfect!

Mini Baker October 28, 2009 at 8:51 PM

wow these pretzels look like perfection!!! And I love your blog! I just stumbled upon it :)
I'll be checking back often!
--Mini Baker

Laura in Paris October 30, 2009 at 2:28 AM

Never had done? Well, they look perfect to me! Miam, I love pretzels!

Wedding Photographer Las Vegas February 23, 2010 at 10:29 AM

Those look great. I love to get pretzels with my daughters. I'll have to see if I can use Alton's recipe some time.

maymay January 19, 2015 at 12:39 AM

These types of bacterial infections, in the event that with no treatment, may distribute in the center towards the internal cartier replica sale, leading to persistent, difficult-to-treat difficulties. Antibiotic gels should be accustomed to destroy the actual germs, as well as make sure to keep going using the whole circular associated with recommended remedy. The actual extreme irritation brought on by abolish could make existence the distress for the fake rolex sale, and never just contemplating in a position to observe a good overgrowth associated with abolish within the ear, however you will see the bitter, ‘yeasty’ odor. Prescription drugs out of your vet's may look after this particular. It's summer time as well as exactly what much better period for the canine in order to plunge in to your own floating around cartier replica or even in a gleaming river, or even playfully chew in the drinking water aircraft out of your yard sprinklers or even hose. Whenever it’s warm outdoors, there's nothing much better than the face-full associated with awesome, relaxing drinking water. However be careful, in case your canine offers an excessive amount drinking water, this can result in a good unusual however dangerous situation referred to as drinking water intoxication. Drinking water intoxication make a difference any kind of canine however little canines, high-drive hublot replica, as well as canines along with small excess fat are near a greater danger. Whenever your dog’s entire body offers much more drinking water compared to it may manage, this experiences an ailment phone hyponatremia, whenever salt amounts away from the tissue tend to be reduced. Your body efforts in order to rebalance by itself through growing liquid consumption within the tissue within omega replica uk towards the reduced bloodstream salt.

Amany Amany September 10, 2016 at 10:37 AM

شركة اتقان الرياض للديكور

يعد الديكور من اهم عناصر جمال المنزل ورونقه نقدم افضل ديكورات ودهانات بافضل الدهانات العالمية العالية الجودة ونتميز بتقديم احدث تصميمات الديكور العالمية التى تعمل على جعل منزلك انيقا فخما ومريحا عمليا بالاضافة الى خدمات تنظيف السجاد وتنظيف الموكيت وتنظيف الكنب بجميع انواعه
نتميز باننا الافضل والاعلى جودة ولكن اسعارنا في متناول الجميع

شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالباحة
افضل شركة رش مبيدات بالباحه

ghada September 4, 2017 at 9:41 AM

ghada September 4, 2017 at 9:41 AM

babel babel March 14, 2018 at 4:34 AM

Babel accounting and managing contracting companies Software is the first in the Middle East according to its spreading among contracting companies and clients in the Middle east and the world soon,,,,,,
I recommenda Babel Software
برنامج ادارة مصانع الخرسانة
برنامج ادارة مصانع الخرسانة الجاهزة
منظومة ادارة الانتاج
برنامج ادارة محطات الخرسانة
شركات الخرسانة الجاهزة

babel babel March 14, 2018 at 4:34 AM

Babel account & manag contracting companies
The program includes 12 specialized systems in contracting field and providing explanation library of 145 videos with total of 6 hours of explanation
and providing more than 200 questions in the field of contracting and group of essays which serve contracting companies
مكونات الخرسانة الجاهزة