Monday, January 2, 2012

A World in My Kitchen's European Vacation

Hi everyone! I'm going to be gallivanting across Europe with my husband and his class of 16 college students during most of January, so I won't have a chance to post here. I'll try to catch you up on my travels through Vienna, Budapest and Prague when I return, but in the meantime, I'd love to introduce you to a few of my fellow Kentucky Food Bloggers who were gracious enough to volunteer their time, writing and recipes to help keep this blog going while I'm gone. During the first two weeks, we'll focus on soups, and then we have a lovely winter salad to round us out.

I'll see you again in January, but while I'm gone please make my guest bloggers feel welcome!  :-)

Subscribe to free updates from The World in My Kitchen

Danielle January 2, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Thanks! Have a great trip!

Florida Beach Cottages February 8, 2012 at 6:22 AM

Hi! Looking forward to your next posts. Have a wonderful tour!

kitchens February 20, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Looking forward to your return=)

pimalai April 11, 2012 at 2:14 AM

I hope you had a great trip. In any case, you just gave me an idea about how I should spend my own vacation time.

Abel Ahar September 12, 2016 at 12:10 AM

for beginners like me need a lot of reading and searching for information on various blogs. and articles that you share a very nice and inspires me .

cara menggugurkan kandungan
obat aborsi
jual obat aborsi

kenzo julian June 11, 2017 at 2:21 AM

This is a very good article material and it is very useful for us all. thank you . cara menggugurkan kandungan

ghada August 31, 2017 at 9:00 AM