Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I'll be taking a short hiatus for the holidays. There are really two reasons for this: 1) We have a lot of family visiting us here in France for Christmas and New Year's, and although I'm cooking a lot, I just don't have time to blog about it, and 2) My husband and I ordered a brand-new camera for Christmas, and I'm waiting for that to take any pictures of my food. Strasbourg turns out to be a very cloudy place in the winter, and my current camera just can't handle the job of food photography in the current light.

I'm planning a traditional Alsatian dish, Choucroute, for Christmas dinner, so keep an eye out for a post about that adventure when I return after the new year!

I hope that you have a great holiday season!

AK Mom December 20, 2008 at 12:38 PM

I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season Mindy!
Have fun with your new camera! :)

Chef E December 22, 2008 at 2:05 PM

Mindy, I miss you...realized today I have not seen you on my 'update' post list under my dashboard...you got some catching up to do girl!

I am doing that as well today on lots and lots of blogs!

Happy Holidays and New Years to your family!

A World in a PAN December 25, 2008 at 11:56 AM

Greetings from Paris!
Have a Happy and Healthy 2009!

Foodista December 26, 2008 at 3:32 AM

Happy Holidays Mindy! Hope to see you again soon! Do drop us a visit at Foodista

ghada September 7, 2017 at 6:44 AM