***This giveaway is now closed.***
|That's me in the back in the middle with the goofy smile and red hair. Vicki is just to the left of me. And just for fun, that's my beautiful mom on the far left in the back. :-)|
Vicki has been kind enough to offer six garden markers to one lucky reader here...just in time for the spring planting season! This is how she describes these beautiful pieces: "These plant markers are extremely durable, made with two layers of glass with a fired-on permanent design and galvanized steel stakes. The stakes are 'sewed' on with thinner-gauge galvanized steel wire. Not your momma's plant stake.....these are full of color and personality!"
And before we get to how to enter this fabulous giveaway, I wanted to let you know that Vicki is also giving readers of my blog a discount of 10% off an order from her Etsy site. (Hey, mom, stop reading here...) Okay, now that I know my mom isn't reading this, these would make a great Mother's Day present! Go order a set for your mom...and maybe one for yourself while you're at it! :-) Just enter "theworldinmykitchen" (without the quotation marks) when you check out to receive your discount. The discount will be good after the giveaway closes, so I'll make sure to remind you!
How to Enter
Go to 7 two 7's Etsy shop and tell me what your favorite item is in her shop and come back to post about here on The World in My Kitchen! You MUST leave a way for me to get in touch with you if you win.
For extra entries, you can do the following (Create a separate comment for each.):
1) "Like" 7 two 7 Glass on Facebook and come back here to let me know. (If you are already a fan, just say so in the comments below.)
2) "Like" The World in My Kitchen on Facebook and come back here to let me know. (If you are already a fan, just say so in the comments below.)
3) Subscribe to The World in My Kitchen in an RSS feeder. (Make sure to come back here to let me know that you did this!)
4) Link to this post in a Facebook update. If Facebook is playing nice today, make sure to tag The World in My Kitchen and 7 two 7 Glass! (Make sure to come back here to let me know that you did this!)
5) Follow me on Twitter and retweet this post. (Make sure to come back here to let me know that you did this!)
That's a total of 6 possible entries! (Make sure to create a separate comment for each one below.) I will choose a winner with a random number generator. The giveaway will close on Friday, April 27th at 10:00pm EST.
**This contest is open to those with a U.S. address.
Subscribe to free updates from The World in My Kitchen