This week I ran across lots of great new recipes that I'd love to try. Go check them out!
- Shannon Marie over at Forks, Knives & Spades is a fellow Kentucky food blogger. She posted a recipe for the most delectable Roasted Tomato and Goat Cheese Crostini this week. As soon as cherry tomatoes are in season, this will be on my menu...although I'm not sure I'll share with my neighbors like she did! ;-)
- The Parsley Thief's post on her Edamame and Fennel Salad prompted me to write to her and ask if I could share with my fellow CSAers. I've been working with the farm I receive my CSA veggies from on bulking up their recipe section on their website, and this was a perfect addition. Thanks, Katie!
- I love to make lasagna (and have a pretty good recipe for it, too!), but I never make it in the summer because I hate to turn the oven on in 90+-degree weather. Sharizat over at 1000+1 has solved this problem by making lasagna roll ups on the grill! My husband is skeptical, but I'm totally trying this method.
- My family is a big fan of couscous, so when I saw Chef Fresco's Moroccan Skirt Steak with Roasted Pepper Couscous, I thought it could be a hit in our house. As soon as I get a chance, I'll be trying this out!
- Have I ever told you that I absolutely love, love, love banana pudding? I don't know what it is about the mixture of pudding, bananas and vanilla wafers that does it for me, but I can't resist ordering it whenever possible. I've been meaning to try my hand at it for a while, and now I've found my first recipe I'll try: Ezra Pound Cake's Banana Pudding for Grown-Ups. Now I just have to find some banana liqueur!