Saturday, March 28, 2009

Back from Stockholm

I am back from my little vacation to Stockholm! We had a great time (which included my birthday), but unfortunately, I got a little stomach bug on the last day we were there, so haven't been feeling up to blogging. Just thought I'd give you a couple of pictures of our trip:

My birthday "cakes" (bought at a local market):

And a yummy discovery of gooseberry pear cider (low alcohol):

I'll get back to the blog soon. Lots of stuff to do...including trying to find a babysitter so I can attend President Obama's town hall meeting here in Strasbourg on Friday! Woohoo! (Now keep your fingers crossed I can find someone who isn't going who wants to watch my two year old almost all day.)

Chef E March 29, 2009 at 1:23 PM

Are you feeling better? Those cakes look totally YUM!!!

Jamie March 29, 2009 at 2:39 PM

Obama's townhall meeting? Really? Did you go? If I had known that I would have come and visited and gone with you. Or is it next Friday? Hmm...Lucky you!

Mindy March 29, 2009 at 4:20 PM

Jamie, we just found out yesterday that he'd be doing something for the Americans in the area. And I just found out that I made the list! Now I really need to find a babysitter!

ghada September 6, 2017 at 7:05 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
ghada September 6, 2017 at 7:07 PM