Friday, April 10, 2009

Key Ingredient Featured Blogger--Cranberry Sauce Bread

I don't often toot my own horn, but then again, I don't often have a chance to toot it when it comes to baking! I've said this before, but I'm just not a very astute baker. I don't understand how the chemistry works, and it's not that I can't--I'm just too lazy to study it. My "experiments" in baking are always just me following a recipe and messing it up. But there's one recipe I played with and which actually worked--my Cranberry Sauce Bread. And I have been chosen to be a Key Ingredient Featured Blogger for it, which can be found here at Key Ingredient! Woohoo!

This reminds me that I bought three bags of cranberries and froze them when I found them at a Strasbourg grocery store in December...I really should make this again! ;-)

Shirley April 10, 2009 at 11:51 AM

Congratulations! I was chosen also just before you. I just blogged about it and mentioned your featured recipe. I'm definitely going to try yours...it sounds delicious.

Jamie April 11, 2009 at 1:23 AM

I also fill my freezer with cranberries when I am lucky eough to find them in Nantes (a package of Oceanspray at my Primeur's is almost 6€! Shocking!). Gotta make this bread!

Lori April 11, 2009 at 3:50 PM

Congrats! That is very cool! I know what you mean about baking. A good turnout is a somewhat rare occasion for me so I'm gonna blog about it. Toot, toot, toot! Ha, ha! Great news!

邓洁 June 6, 2014 at 2:15 AM

Typically the Gucci Trendy T Hoop Leatherette Belt might be built from gucci replica browning, pebble leatherette. Typically the belt might be personally sewed. Typically the time honored, good sized D-ring belt buckle will make this unique quickly devised belt person that would definitely take a look great paired with the help of any sort of laid back slacks. This unique belt fabricated from through Italy. Capacity: 34 size. Typically the Gucci Charcoal Leatherette Belt might be gucci replica chic comfort. The fashionable, strong facial lines of this sublte, gold-hardware buckle will make this unique Gucci belt an excellent go-to, attractive section for the purpose of tag heuer replica any sort of set of clothes. Typically the belt fabricated from through Italy. Different sizes: thirty-nine size not to mention forty two size. Typically the Gucci Trendy Browning Leatherette Belt with the help of rectangle-shaped buckle through gold-tone not to mention charcoal enamel can be described as gorgeous gadget. Typically the Gucci creative logo might be misguided concerning chanel replica typically the enamel coated buckle. It's actually a time honored section that might be clothed accompanied by a swimsuit and / or normal downwards with the help of few of denim jeans. Typically the belt fabricated from through Italy. Capacity: 38 size. Graceful will be the right duration for the purpose of burberry replica typically the Gucci Men Trendy Garment Belt through delightful, charcoal, pebbled leatherette.

ghada September 5, 2017 at 10:21 AM

ghada September 5, 2017 at 10:21 AM

apuertea April 30, 2019 at 9:20 PM

A Pu’er Bulang highmountain tea garden co.,ltd. located in the southwestern of Yunnan province: Zhengwan village, Nanping town, pu’er city, which is commended as “Tea- city of China”,” The origin of the tea world” and ”The capital of pu’er”. This is such a place where the Dai people populated in with quite rich tea culture. The average elevation of it is about 1300 meters and Asian Corridor in Heaven had crosses the whole land of it.
We have self-owned organic tea garden of 166 hectares which were reclaimed from secondary forest in1998, there were no any planting history but clear and fertile land.
We insist in rigid organic planting and management since reclaimed without any of chemical pesticides and fertilizers.
We are constructing our new organic factories(Covers an area of 32000 Square meters with value of 98000000 RMB) and bring in new machines according to food production standard regulation for organic tea processing to achieve the perfect combination of modern processing management with traditional technology.
Our tea garden and products continuously obtained China, EU, NOP and JAS organic certification since 2010. The products have been exported to Europe and United States for many years.
There are three characteristics of Zuxiang organic tea: mellow and exquisite taste, obviously sweet aftertaste, and various types of aroma, thanks to the elaborately processing way of organic fresh leaves, which is a combination of traditional manual methods with modern technology and machines.

website: www.apuertea.com