Friday, April 10, 2009

Key Ingredient Featured Blogger--Cranberry Sauce Bread

I don't often toot my own horn, but then again, I don't often have a chance to toot it when it comes to baking! I've said this before, but I'm just not a very astute baker. I don't understand how the chemistry works, and it's not that I can't--I'm just too lazy to study it. My "experiments" in baking are always just me following a recipe and messing it up. But there's one recipe I played with and which actually worked--my Cranberry Sauce Bread. And I have been chosen to be a Key Ingredient Featured Blogger for it, which can be found here at Key Ingredient! Woohoo!

This reminds me that I bought three bags of cranberries and froze them when I found them at a Strasbourg grocery store in December...I really should make this again! ;-)

Shirley April 10, 2009 at 11:51 AM

Congratulations! I was chosen also just before you. I just blogged about it and mentioned your featured recipe. I'm definitely going to try yours...it sounds delicious.

Jamie April 11, 2009 at 1:23 AM

I also fill my freezer with cranberries when I am lucky eough to find them in Nantes (a package of Oceanspray at my Primeur's is almost 6€! Shocking!). Gotta make this bread!

Lori April 11, 2009 at 3:50 PM

Congrats! That is very cool! I know what you mean about baking. A good turnout is a somewhat rare occasion for me so I'm gonna blog about it. Toot, toot, toot! Ha, ha! Great news!

邓洁 June 6, 2014 at 2:15 AM

Typically the Gucci Trendy T Hoop Leatherette Belt might be built from gucci replica browning, pebble leatherette. Typically the belt might be personally sewed. Typically the time honored, good sized D-ring belt buckle will make this unique quickly devised belt person that would definitely take a look great paired with the help of any sort of laid back slacks. This unique belt fabricated from through Italy. Capacity: 34 size. Typically the Gucci Charcoal Leatherette Belt might be gucci replica chic comfort. The fashionable, strong facial lines of this sublte, gold-hardware buckle will make this unique Gucci belt an excellent go-to, attractive section for the purpose of tag heuer replica any sort of set of clothes. Typically the belt fabricated from through Italy. Different sizes: thirty-nine size not to mention forty two size. Typically the Gucci Trendy Browning Leatherette Belt with the help of rectangle-shaped buckle through gold-tone not to mention charcoal enamel can be described as gorgeous gadget. Typically the Gucci creative logo might be misguided concerning chanel replica typically the enamel coated buckle. It's actually a time honored section that might be clothed accompanied by a swimsuit and / or normal downwards with the help of few of denim jeans. Typically the belt fabricated from through Italy. Capacity: 38 size. Graceful will be the right duration for the purpose of burberry replica typically the Gucci Men Trendy Garment Belt through delightful, charcoal, pebbled leatherette.

ghada September 5, 2017 at 10:21 AM